[protege-owl] Using a Protege tab plug-in application

Thomas Russ tar at ISI.EDU
Tue Aug 19 11:20:38 PDT 2008

On Aug 19, 2008, at 10:34 AM, Benjamin Burgis wrote:

> I have taken this example and run it.  This example does not save
> any of the information in the project file.

Correct.  It appeared to me that you were asking about saving the
content of the ontology, which the OWL save methods should do.  The
instance that you create should be saved using the OWLModel save
function for the model that you are manipulating.

If you want to save the project file as well, then you will want to
look at the Project.save method instead.  I'm not sure if saving the
project will also cause the associated OWL file to be saved or if you
have to do that separately.