[protege-owl] modeling question

ahmed nabel a_n_alazzawi at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 20 01:26:29 PDT 2008

hello

say I have 2 classes: A and B. I also have a property called P.

Each of A and B have their own subclasses, so A has: A1, A2, A3 and so on, and B has: B1, B2, B34, and so on.

What I need to do is to say that a certain sub-class of A is related to a certain sub-class of B via P. I need to say that many times, something like:

P (A1, B23)
P (A5, B2)
P (A45, B1)
and so on

Is that possible? Given that all A and B subclasses are subclasses and not individuals.

And if it is possible, then how to do it?