[protege-owl] owl development help

Alex Siedlecki anforadoro at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 02:06:54 PDT 2008

Hi

I'm interested in hiring a programmer that has work experience with
ontological application development for a feasibility study that I am
conducting:

Experience with:

protege, owldl, rdf, rdfs, jena, sparql, are needed

familiarity with DOLCE, and some experience with institutional digital
repositories would be useful (D-Space, FEDORA).

The first output of the job will entail application design and be formalized
in an UML or xADL diagram.  My estimate of the time needed for this phase
would be from 2-4 days based on work already completed. Time frame would be
beginning next week.
Pay based on experience - to be negotiated.
Please send a cv with work experiences and a few references to this email.

Regards
Alex Siedlecki
alex.siedlecki at gmail.com