[protege-owl] Protege OWL API- Web application

JibeCC jacques.barzic at 289eme.fr
Fri Aug 22 07:27:13 PDT 2008

Hi all,
I develope a Java web application with Myfaces for the presentation  layer.
I use the Protege-OWL API for the data access in a owl file make with
Protege-OWL.
I want to diplay the OWL tree (not each time start at the owl:Thing, but
also start at a specified class) from an owl file, like in the Class tab in
Protégé.
For this I must querry the class tree.
I've seen on the wiki the solution for a Java application, but I don't find
solution to do this for an another type of display (web in my case). In
fact, I need a Collection (of Collections indeed) to use it in the HTML tree
(through Tomahawk tree).
is there a solution ?
Tanks,
JibeCC