[protege-owl] owl help

Alex Siedlecki anforadoro at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 15:30:24 PDT 2008

Hi

I'm interested in hiring a programmer that has work experience with
ontological application development for a feasibility study that I am
conducting. If any one thinks that they may be able to help I am looking for
someone with experience with:

protege, owldl, rdf, rdfs, jena, sparql

familiarity with the DOLCE ontology, and some experience with institutional
digital repositories would be useful (D-Space, FEDORA).

The first output of the job will entail application design and be formalized
in an UML or xADL diagram.  My estimate of the time needed for this phase
would be from 2-4 days based on work already completed. Time frame would be
beginning next week.
Pay based on experience - to be negotiated.
Please send a cv with work experiences and a few references to this email.

Regards
Alex Siedlecki