[protege-owl] Viewing rdfs:domain

Schimanski, Bettina bschima at sandia.gov
Mon Aug 25 11:30:44 PDT 2008

Hello all,

I am using Protege Version 3.4 Build 504 and have my project in OWL/RDF format. I would like to only see the slots (or properties) that have the highlighted class as its domain in the Class Editor. Is this possible because otherwise I see every possible slot for every class that is viewed and that's too many to look at (especially when 90% of them are not relevant for that class)?

Additionally I would like to be able to set the rdfs:domain of new slots I've created so that several classes can be the domain. This does not seem possible because under OWL -> Preferences -> Visibility there is no rdfs:domain available for selecting (though there is rdfs:range).

I've tried to look for something about this in the archives but haven't been able to find anything. Thanks in advance for any feedback!

~ Bettina