[protege-owl] Protege3.2 b500 - SWRLTab error loadig knowledge into Jess

Johan W. Klüwer johan.w.kluwer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 14:36:24 PDT 2008

Somehow, I can't get this to work. I have tried the following:

Add the suggested line to the local copy of rdfb.owl, then create a
new ontology and add that file as an imported ontology alongside the
other swrl ones. The prefix "p1" is assigned. Create a rule using
rdfb:hasLabel, for instance 'p1:hasLabel(?x, "a") ->'. The editor
accepts the rule as syntactically ok, but Jess doesn't, returning the
following.

  Message: error invoking built-in from Jess: unresolved built-in
class for prefix 'p1' in rule 'Rule-1':
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.swrl.bridge.builtins.p1.SWRLBuiltInLibraryImpl.

I suppose I am missing something basic here? The other predicates
found in rdfb.owl behave the same way.