[protege-owl] Simple sample

Curt Johansson curtj at
Wed Aug 27 04:44:11 PDT 2008

Hi all?

I've just downloaded and installed the full Protege and plan to use the API to access .owl files on the internet. I set up a new Eclipse project, added all jar-files in the plugins\edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl library and add the short java class OWLAPIDemoApplication.
However I get the error

The project was not built since its build path is incomplete. Cannot find the class file for edu.stanford.smi.protege.model.DefaultKnowledgeBase. Fix the build path then try building this project

AFAICS there is no protege.model anywhere in the jar-files soo is there any other jar I should add?

Curt Johansson