[protege-owl] Collaborative Protégé Changes' storage?

Paul Libbrecht paul at
Thu Aug 28 01:31:42 PDT 2008

hello Protegeers,

I'm trying to imitate the stand-alone-mode of collab-protege
but I can't seem to get it working for our OWL ontology, GeoSkills:
the annotation_GeoSkills.pprj seems not created.

I tried a few other things but without success.
Thus far I am only interested in getting auto-filled the modificating-
user-name and modification-dates. GeoSkills is built collaboratively
using Protégé stand-alone and subversion as sharing mechanism (Protégé
client server was too network intensive).

thanks in advance