[protege-owl] SWRL related Quesitons!

Jibbi najeeb at kth.se
Wed Jan 2 12:21:07 PST 2008

Hi Everyone,

I've problem with implementing negation in SWRL, the logic is very simple,
however i don't find any solution in SWRL.
like i want say, If "Elin" is not a friend of specific Member, get the
contact of Member and forward the request on his contact. to achieve that, I
have to define negation of hasFriend property.

Members(?x)  ∧ NOT hasFriend(?x, Elin)  ∧  hasContact(?x, ?t) →
SendRequest(?t)
any solution will be highly appreciated.

second Question:
If i import a ontology in my main ontology, how come possible, i can define
the imported Property is the sub property of existing property in main
Ontology.
for example. I imported a IMP_Ontology into Main_Ontology and i want to say,
the Property_IMP_Ontology is the sub property of Property_Main_Ontology.

I'm using Progete 3.3.1

Thanks in advance
Cheers
Najeeb Elahi