[protege-owl] SWRL related Quesitons!

Najeeb Elahi najeeb at kth.se
Thu Jan 3 01:23:39 PST 2008

Hi Everyone,
thanks Martin,

yes i know there is "Create Subproperty" tab for creating sub property,
and moreover if you have already defined properties, you can drag and drop
under other property to achieve the required functionality within one
ontology. However I want to make already defined imported property as a
sub property of exiting property in Main Ontology.

any suggestion for implementing Negation?

Cheers
Najeeb Elahi