[protege-owl] Visualization of superproperties

F. Boteram fboteram at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 3 07:15:28 PST 2008

Hello,

I am a Protege beginner and I am currently using it to model a
terminological ontology. I am designing a hierarchical taxonomy of
properties some of which I am defining as sub-properties of other
properties.

My question: When defining properties and superproperties in the
properties editor, the respective superproperties show up in the
instances editor, when modelling their respective subproperties and
using them to link instances, but they cannot be selected and displayed
as arc-types when using the Jambalaya visualization to show the
neighbourhood of the respective instances. Are there any parameters to
be modified when defining these properties and the respective
superproperties, or do I have to change some parameters in the Jambalaya
component?

I am using Protege 3.3.1 and I am defining my ontology in RDF/OWL

best ergards  and many thanks in advance

Felix