[protege-owl] Exception on SWRL Query (correction)

Ely Edison Matos ely.matos at ufjf.edu.br
Thu Jan 3 09:19:40 PST 2008

Hello,
Thanks Martin. What I exactly need is:
- I have a base ontology A, with individuals
- I have a rule ontology R, with rules
- I need apply the rules from R in A. This fills some properties of
individuals in A. Then I need to save the ontology A (with old and new
information). I don't need any vestiges from swrl in ontology A.

This is what I am not getting...:-)

Thanks,
Ely