[protege-owl] ontologies in jade

Antonio Amado aca at
Thu Jan 3 17:09:03 PST 2008

Hi Csongor,

I wrote “2 ontologies registered in the same agent” because in the setup()
method we have to register de ontology in the ContentManager in order to use
it, right?

I know about the OntologyBeanGenerator plugin, and I have been using it J
(by the way , it is a very useful plugin!).

In the setup() method can I do:

and use both ontologies at the same time, in the same agent with no
problems?! (that’s my initial doubt, sorry if I wasn’t explicit enough)

Thanks one more time

p.s.: thanks for the grammar correction of the word “registed”. My English
is not the best of allL