[protege-owl] Importing data from a database into protege

Zeina Chedrawy chedrawy at cs.dal.ca
Thu Jan 3 19:34:04 PST 2008

Thank you for your reply.

I have created the bridge table in mysql, it has primary key the pair of
primary keys in the 2 tables I need to import. I also set these keys as
foreign keys referring to primary keys of the 2 tables. I inserted data into
the bridge table using a join query on the 2 tables, correct? If so, how do
I proceed in the import process using DataMaster so that it recognizes the
bridge table and models the relationship correctly?

Thank you.

Best Regards -- Zeina Chedrawy