[protege-owl] Importing data from a database into protege

Csongor Nyulas csongor.nyulas at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 3 20:14:40 PST 2008

Zeina,

You simply select in the lower left corner of the DataMaster plugin the
tables you want to import in the ontology. DataMaster will recognize the
bridge table(s) automatically because it has the following properties:
- contains 2 columns,
- both columns are part of the primary key,
- both columns are foreign keys in another table.
When you select the tables to import don't forget to select also the
bridge table. And of course check the "Import table content" checkbox.

Good luck,
Csongor