[protege-owl] CSharp OWL API?

Damir Kirasić Damir.Kirasic at fer.hr
Fri Jan 4 01:39:37 PST 2008

Hello everybody,

We have to construct a program that will use the OWL knowledge base
previously created by Protégé. The main interaction of the program
and the KB will be to ask various details about classes and properties.
The reasoning tasks will be needed, as far as we can see it,
only during the KB construction phase.
For reasons too complicated to elaborate here, we have to use the
C# programming language.

What API should we use?
Is there C# OWL API?
Is DIG API the only candidate here?
Should we try to wrap Protégé-OWL API in C#?
What about Protégé-independent SPARQL engine?

Any suggestions/directions will be welcome.

======
Damir Kirasić