[protege-owl] DL-reasoning Vs. rule-based reasoning

Mark Wallace mwallace at 3SigmaResearch.com
Fri Jan 4 14:27:49 PST 2008

Thanks, Martin.  Is there a "feature ID" or some such thing that I can
watch for to know when this feature gets in?

Mark Wallace
Chief Architect & Ontologist
3 Sigma Research, Indialantic, Florida, USA