[protege-owl] java.lang.StackOverflowError -->after runingSPARQL

Netty Rajsiri - EBM WebSourcing netty.rajsiri at ebmwebsourcing.com
Mon Jan 7 04:08:23 PST 2008

Hi Tania,

I did try to run the SPARQL using SPARQLtab in Protégé 3.4 and it ran fine.
I get the StackOverFlow error when I run use Pellet in Java environment.
I've tried several times to run the same query...sometime it ran without
problem but sometime not.

Anyway, I also reported the error on the Pellet mailing list but still got
no answer.

Thanks,
Netty