[protege-owl] create an owlmodel that loading all imported ontologies

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Mon Jan 7 12:18:44 PST 2008

Weishan,

This topic has come up several times on the mailing list in the past.
Please consult the mailing list archives for the long answer. The short
answer is that you have to use the prefixed name. So, if your resource
is called "http://a.com#myIndividual", and the namespace "http://a.com"
is mapped to "p1", then the call to get the owl individual should look like:

owlModel.getOWLIndividual("p1:myIndividual")

Tania