[protege-owl] create an owlmodel that loading all imported ontologies

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Mon Jan 7 12:24:44 PST 2008

Weishan,

In the current version of Protege, we don't have support for asking
whether an OWL ontology has changed or not. We plan to add this feature
very soon. At that point, only the ontologies that have changed will be
saved.

Until then, you can make the repository for the imported ontologies that
you don't want to save read-only and then they will be skipped in the
save operation.

Tania