[protege-owl] please help me with this error!!

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at
Mon Jan 7 15:19:06 PST 2008

It would be helpful if you could give us more details about your
problem, like what version of Protege are you installing, what operating
system you are using, how you are launching Protege (i.e., a batch file
or double-clicking on the executable file).