[protege-owl] pretege and r2d

Jie Dai jie.dai at case.edu
Tue Jan 8 06:46:56 PST 2008

Hi there,

I am new with protege. Tried to use protege to edit my ontology
generated from d2r dump-rdf, but it was not successful. I wonder if
there is a way, like converting rdf to owl (but how), to do it - I
have tried using SWOOP to load the rdf dump and export the inferred
ontology. But when I opened the exported ontology, protege only gave
me classes without properties and instances. Can anyone direct me how
to do it? thanks.

Jie