[protege-owl] How can I use the inferred individuals in JessTab?

luigi lia lia_l at hotmail.it
Tue Jan 8 09:25:55 PST 2008

Hi everyone, I use Protégé 3.3.1, the reasoner Pellet 1.5 and a trial version of Jess 7.0p2. I have developed a ontology OWL-DL on the tools for metal cutting. My problem is to make work the jess rules on the Inferred Hierarchy in Protégé (more precisely on the inferred individuals). Is there anyone who knows an explanation? More precisely, a example of rule is: (defrule A (object (is-a canned_cycle_1)            (OBJECT ?a)             ...)   =>     .... )  of course the rule is fired on the class that contains inferred instance but it does not read any individuals or better, often, it does not read any individuals. Is there anyone who knows a solution? Thanks in advance,Luigi Lia