[protege-owl] Indiviuals tab very slow

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Wed Jan 9 10:31:06 PST 2008

Thanks.

I've connected to the server and we know what the problem is.
Unfortunately we have a very busy period right now with important
deadlines coming up, so we will be able to fix this only sometimes in
late February.

Until then, there is a workaround: Instead of using the
OWLIndividualsTab, use the InstancesTab. I suggest that you disable from
Project->Configure the OWLIndividualsTab and enable the InstanceTab on
the server side. Then you need to restart the server, so that all the
clients will see the new tabs configuration.

I've posted this on the list, in case others experience the same problem.

Tania