[protege-owl] protege/swrltab sameAs?

ben ben+protege at grammatech.com
Wed Jan 9 14:11:00 PST 2008

In the vein of 'swrltab for dummies'...

I've been playing with Protege/SWRL for a prototype, and run into something
that seems odd to me.  I was trying to construct a simple case of an
impossible antecedent, something like:

    3=4 -> Foo(bar, 1)

As I understand it, 3=4 would be expressed as swrlb:sameAs(3, 4).  However,
the rule editor doesn't recognize the sameAs token, whether it's unprefixed,
or prefixed with any of [swrl, swrlb, owl]:.  By the way, what I wanted to
enter was this:

    sameAs(3, 4) -> Foo(bar, 1)

In any case, I did some googling, and looking at the various protege/swrl
pages, and haven't found anything yet.  Am I botching something either with
my input, or my assumptions?  Thanks!

ben

PS -- I am using protege 3.2.1, and tried 3.3.1 as well, getting the same
problem.