[protege-owl] adding ontologies

Martin O'Connor martin.oconnor at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 10 12:43:39 PST 2008

You might want to look at the Galen Segmenter [1], which supports
extraction of OWL entities from multiple ontologies into one ontology.

Another possibility, is to use SWRL rules in C and F to do the mapping.
The SWRLFactory API [2] can then be used to copy rules between ontologies.

Martin

[1] http://www.co-ode.org/galen/
[2] http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SWRLFactoryFAQ#nid8GX