[protege-owl] adding ontologies

Matthew Horridge matthew.horridge at cs.man.ac.uk
Thu Jan 10 14:19:16 PST 2008

In Protege 4 there is a "Merge Ontologies...." item on the "Refactor"
menu.  I think this should do what you want.  (You need to open the
first ontology and then open the next ontology in the same frame).
You can then choose the ontologies that you want to merge and choose
to merge into a newly created ontology or an already open ontology.

Cheers,

Matthew