[protege-owl] invalid argument for SWRL rule

zhang weishan dr_zhangws at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 00:16:39 PST 2008

Dear all,
  Good morning. I have some rules which are working well with build 122, and then i switched to build 125. Now the rules in ontology are not working when i checked them this morning. I got the following error with this simple rule as attached. What is the problem with them?

  Cheers,
  Weishan

statemachine:hasStates(statemachine:PIcoTh03_Outdoor_sm, ?state)  ∧
statemachine:doActivity(?state, ?doactivity)  ∧
statemachine:actionResult(?doactivity, ?result)
  → sqwrl:select(statemachine:PIcoTh03_Outdoor_sm, ?doactivity, ?result)

Exception running SQWRL queries: error running SQWRL queries: error running Jess rule engine: Jess reported an error in routine invokeSWRLBuiltIn
    while executing (invokeSWRLBuiltIn "checkPIcoTh03_Outdoor" "sqwrl:select" 0 statemachine:PIcoTh03_Outdoor_sm ?doactivity ?result)
    while executing defrule MAIN::checkPIcoTh03_Outdoor.
  Message: unknown jess.Value parameter of type RU.SYMBOL with value 'false'; expecting an individual name, a class name, a property name or unbound variable: for (0-offset) argument #6 to built-in 'sqwrl:select' in rule 'checkPIcoTh03_Outdoor'.