[protege-owl] XML formatter for SPARQL query results

Mark Wallace mwallace at 3SigmaResearch.com
Fri Jan 11 06:56:42 PST 2008

Is there a XML formatter for SPARQL query results in a Protege-OWL
QueryResults object?

E.g., the Protege 3.3.1 API allows me to SPARQL query this way:

	edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.jena.JenaOWLModel model =
		ProtegeOWL.createJenaOWLModelFromURI(owlFileName);

	edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.model.query.QueryResults results =
		model.executeSPARQLQuery(sparqlQueryString);

Now that I have the result, I just want it as standard SPARQL XML (per
http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-sparql-XMLres/).

I know there are ways to do this totally from Jena, but can this be done
if you've committed to the Protege API and are using the QueryResults
interface?

--
Mark Wallace
Chief Architect & Ontologist