[protege-owl] XML formatter for SPARQL query results

Mark Wallace mwallace at
Fri Jan 11 06:56:42 PST 2008

Is there a XML formatter for SPARQL query results in a Protege-OWL
QueryResults object?

E.g., the Protege 3.3.1 API allows me to SPARQL query this way:

	edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.jena.JenaOWLModel model =

	edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.model.query.QueryResults results =

Now that I have the result, I just want it as standard SPARQL XML (per

I know there are ways to do this totally from Jena, but can this be done
if you've committed to the Protege API and are using the QueryResults

Mark Wallace
Chief Architect & Ontologist
3 Sigma Research, Indialantic, Florida, USA