[protege-owl] adding ontologies

Alexander Musidlowski musidlow at informatik.hu-berlin.de
Fri Jan 11 08:46:38 PST 2008

Hi,

i already took a look to SWRL and i´m sure i will need it, but later.
First of all i try to implement relationships like subProperty or
equivalentClass. As far as i know these are feature of RDF/OWL. I
don´t know why i should model these relationsships in rules (and i
don´t know how).
I assume it is possible to combine the SWRL Factory API and OWL API,
isn´t it? I won´t have to change things like loading the ontology or
something like that?!

--
Bye
Alex