[protege-owl] Problems with the SWRL namespaces

Pierre Nugues Pierre.Nugues at cs.lth.se
Fri Jan 11 13:35:16 PST 2008

Dear all,

I am using the latest beta version of Protégé 3.4 and I am
experiencing some problems with the SWRL namespaces. When I moved from
the previous beta version, all the SQWRL:select predicates where
flagged with the message: incorrect prefix. I  corrected them manually
and I could use the rules again. Bu the way, I add some
inconsistencies with the imports in the header of my ontology and I
also generated a new list of prefixes.

I am still having problems with the Java API. When I try to extract
answers from a Java program, I have this error message. I could not
correct it and I am wondering if this does not come from a case
mismatch in the Stanford server. My program worked properly with the
previous beta version of Protégé. I could not find a solution. Can
someone help me?

Pierre

SEVERE: Exception caught -- java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://swrl.stanford.edu/ontologies/built-ins/3.4/SWRLXML.owl
        at
sun
.net
.www
.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:
1168)
        at
edu
.stanford
.smi.protegex.owl.jena.parser.ProtegeOWLParser.getInputStream(Unknown
Source)
        at
edu
.stanford
.smi.protegex.owl.repository.impl.HTTPRepository.update(Unknown Source)
        at
edu
.stanford
.smi.protegex.owl.repository.impl.HTTPRepository.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at
edu
.stanford
.smi
.protegex
.owl
.repository.impl.HTTPRepositoryFactoryPlugin.createRepository(Unknown
Source)
        at
edu
.stanford
.smi
.protegex
.owl.repository.factory.RepositoryFactory.createOntRepository(Unknown
Source)
        at
edu
.stanford
.smi
.protegex
.owl
.repository.util.RepositoryFileManager.loadRepositoriesFromURI(Unknown
Source)
        at
edu
.stanford
.smi
.protegex
.owl
.repository.util.RepositoryFileManager.loadProjectRepositories(Unknown
Source)
        at
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ProtegeOWL.loadRepositories(Unknown
Source)
        at
edu
.stanford
.smi.protegex.owl.ProtegeOWL.createJenaOWLModelFromURI(Unknown Source)