[protege-owl] Problems with the SWRL namespaces

Martin O'Connor martin.oconnor at stanford.edu
Fri Jan 11 13:43:43 PST 2008

Are you sure that you did not create these queries initially with the
query.owl ontology which was superseded by the sqwrl.owl ontology?

Build 108 -- October 24, 2007

Changes & Bug Fixes in Protégé-OWL

    * Updated the query built-ins to SQWRL Built-In Library
      <http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SQWRL>. This update
      requires that ontologies using the existing SWRL query library
      must change the prefix of their query built-ins from 'query' to
      'sqwrl' when they upgrade to the latest beta. The operation of the
      built-ins in the new library is identical to the superseded
      library. However, the new library has a number of new built-ins
      that expand the power of queries and more will be added over the
      next few months.

The case of the SWRL XML ontology file name is incorrect:

http://swrl.stanford.edu/ontologies/built-ins/3.4/SWRLXML.owl

should be

http://swrl.stanford.edu/ontologies/built-ins/3.4/swrlxml.owl

Martin