[protege-owl] Protege OWL and LinqtoRDF

Peter Ansell ansell.peter at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 15:02:08 PST 2008

On 12/01/2008, Anat Shavit <shavit.anat at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> In the last few months I'm deleoping a .net application that uses the
> Protege API. I want to use the Proetege OWL in my app and I found the
> LinqtoRDF tool.
> Does anyway had any expirience with it or any other tool to use protege owl
> in a .net application?
> Thanks,
> Anat.

I am developing an application which uses the SemWeb library that
LinqToRdf is based on. It seems to work okay with its SPARQL as is so
I havn't had a great deal of impetus to go to LinqToRDF yet but you
could experiment with it.

I think you may be confused with the Protege application that can be
used to develop OWL documents and the actual OWL ontology document
that is produced. Havn't heard of anyone using the Protege API from
within .Net but it may be available with IKVM as SemWeb does with its
SPARQL library.

Cheers,

Peter