[protege-owl] New thread in propertyValueChanged IllegalStateException

zhang weishan dr_zhangws at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 12 13:20:16 PST 2008

Dear All,
  I want to execute the swrl rules when property Value Changed, and then i used the listening mechanism propertyValueChanged. And then I will need to parse the swrl inferred result. Therefore i new separate thread for this, but i got the following warning, though the system seems working... Any idea on this issue?

 Best,
 Weishan

WARNING: Exception caught java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot stop if not currently running. -- EventDispatchFrameStore.dispatchEvents()
     [java] WARNING: use fine logging for more details -- EventDispatchFrameStore.dispatchEvents()