[protege-owl] setting the path to the dot application

stevewinni steve at
Sun Jan 13 06:04:45 PST 2008

If like me you just spent the last half hour screeming at the screen that
there is no options button %-|. Then just maximise the screen area as the
options icon is hidden if your screen is not large enough.

Hope this prevents some stress.

>> For the OWLVizTab you have to set the path to the dot application
>> correctly - the problem is, I can't find it :) It doesn't seem to be
>> in the place where everyone says it should be.
> In the OWLViz tab there is a button which says "Options". It's the
> button with a
> small white icon towards the right in the button panel, after the
>  In',
> 'Zoom Out' buttons.
Sent from the Protege - OWL mailing list archive at