[protege-owl] New thread in propertyValueChanged IllegalStateException

zhang weishan dr_zhangws at
Sun Jan 13 06:27:49 PST 2008

Seems this is really a problem.
I changed to create new thread out of the propertyValueChanged listener, but added to the inferred result to a data class which inherits the observable class, using the classical observer, still could not make it work...

Any suggestions for work around?

----- Original Message ----
From: zhang weishan <dr_zhangws at>
To: protege-owl at
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2008 5:20:16 AM
Subject: New thread  in propertyValueChanged IllegalStateException

Dear All,
  I want to execute the swrl rules when property Value Changed, and then i used the listening mechanism propertyValueChanged. And then I will need to parse the swrl inferred result. Therefore i new separate thread for this, but i got the following warning, though the system seems working... Any idea on this issue?

WARNING: Exception caught java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot stop if not currently running. -- EventDispatchFrameStore.dispatchEvents()
     [java] WARNING: use fine logging for more details -- EventDispatchFrameStore.dispatchEvents()

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.