[protege-owl] help

Yuee y53.liu at student.qut.edu.au
Sun Jan 13 18:37:31 PST 2008

Dear Sir/madam,

This is Yuee Liu from QUT, Australia. Could you tell me how to post a
message (questions). I met some problems when using Protege 3.4, and I want
to aks some other guys who use this tool as well.

When I use OwlViz to visualize the owl ontology, I found something weird
happened. Sometime, the visualization is normal and the hierarchy structure
is displayed, but sometimes this class hierarchical structure cannot be
displayed. I don't know what's the problem. I have installed graphViz
plug-ins into Protege 3.4 Beta. It is so weird. Thanks for response.

Regards,
Yuee
--
PhD (IT) Candidate (2006-2009), QUT, Brisbane, Australia
Phone: (O) +0061  7 31389111;  (M) +061 0401055270
E-mail: y53.liu at student.qut.edu.au and yuee.liu at gmail.com
Address: S724, QUT IT Faculty, 2 George St, Brisbane , Qld, Australia