[protege-owl] Protégé 3.1.1 and protege-owl plugin legacy question

PURBON at clinic.ub.es PURBON at clinic.ub.es
Tue Jan 15 02:37:07 PST 2008

Hi,
  I'm trying to build something on protege-owl plugin with Protégé 3.1.1. I have to build this backend with this version, 'cause I have so many legacy code that was writhed for this version.

To build this plugin I follow [1] and [2], but on subversion I could find a tagged version for Protégé 3.1.1 protégé-core, but not for the owl equivalent. Could any one point me witch build I could use. Other wise I didn't find any how-to explaining how to port a legacy plugin to more new Protégé versions. Is there any?

Regards,

--------
Pere Urbón-Bayes <purbon at clinic.ub.es>
I+D Engineer