[protege-owl] RDF2OWL

Elisa Migliorini migliorini.elisa at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 15 03:32:31 PST 2008

Hi all.
I'm new with Protégé and I want to
use it for create an OWL model. I have my data stored in  a RDF model
and I saw that exists a class named RDF2OWL which can convert pure RDF statements from a Model into corresponding
 OWL statements. I would lke to use it, but I really don't know what I can do with this.
Can I use this class to convert my data or is better write it directly in OWL? I have a very large set of data!!!
Can anybody help me sanding more information?
Thanks a lot.

Elisa