[protege-owl] Abduction reasoning on the Semantic Web

ahmed nabel a_n_alazzawi at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 15 06:39:25 PST 2008

Hello everyone

Where can I do abduction reasoning for the Semantic Web? Can I do that in Protege? If not, then Jena? Else?...

I need to have some facts to be inferred from a set of given facts in an OWL file, as an explanation of the given facts... (or whatever adductive reasoning is..., I'm a very beginner in all this so sorry if the explanation is not clear enough because I'm not clear enough about what I'm talking about yet!).

Any suggestions?...

Thank you for your time.

Best.

A.