[protege-owl] RDF2OWL error

Elisa Migliorini migliorini.elisa at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 07:09:04 PST 2008

Hi all,
I have an RDF document and I want to convert it in an OWL model using protégé.
I saw the documentation at http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UsageTipsAndTricks#nidA5E
and I've tried with this but an error appear during the saving project. Do it  means that RDF
ontology is NOT mappable to OWL and the only way is to do it by hand?

The error is

2008.01.16 15:48:35.898 CET SEVERE: Error found = java.lang.NullPointerException -- AbstractCreateProjectPlugin.handleErrors()
2008.01.16 15:48:35.898 CET SEVERE: Error found = Fatal error. Execution stopped. -- AbstractCreateProjectPlugin.handleErrors()

Any suggestion  is welcome, thanks a lot!

Elisa