[protege-owl] Calculating duration using SWRL built-in swrlb:subtractDates

Samson Tu swt at stanford.edu
Wed Jan 16 09:46:47 PST 2008

I suspect that, in your protege project, the 'display property' for
instances of the Project class is set to the hasDuration property.
Before the instance has a value for the hasDuration property, the
instance is displayed with the true instance name (i.e. value of the
:NAME property). After the instance has a hasDuration value, the
instance is displayed with that value.

Samson