[protege-owl] Importing ontology from a locally stored owl file

Surabhi Agarwal surabhi at strandls.com
Wed Jan 16 22:01:56 PST 2008

I am trying to import an owl ontology stored locally from a java program.

ProtegeOWLParser.addImport(owlModel, new
 URI("file:///home/surabhi/rep/textmining/buzz/trunk/resources/data/camera.owl"),
 "camera");

Its working fine but when I give relative path in import
ProtegeOWLParser.addImport(owlModel, new
URI("file:///../data/camera.owl"),"camera");

It says owl ontology not found. How can I give relative path to import
locally
stored ontology?

Surabhi.