[protege-owl] DIG Reasoner Error: XML Document structures must start and end with the same entity

yalin74 yalin.yarimagan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 13:49:47 PST 2008

hi all,

I am using Protege 3.4 beta and Racer 1.9.2 beta for testing my ontologies.

When I initiate an ontology classification task from Protege and if the
classification requires reasoner to compute for more than a few minutes, I
always get the following error: "DIG Reasoner Error: XML Document structures
must start and end with the same entity".

When I trim parts of the same ontology so that the computation can be
finished within a few (perhaps less than five) mins, I do not get any
errors. Hence, I assume that there must be some sort of timeout governing
the DIG protocol but cannot figure how/where to set/increase it.

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions
thanks in advance
Yalin Yarimagan