[protege-owl] obo-owl-protege

Matthew Horridge matthew.horridge at cs.man.ac.uk
Wed Jan 23 06:09:01 PST 2008

Hi Allyson,

The syntax and semantics mapping used by the OWL API parser (used in
Protege 4) can be found here:

http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~horrocks/obo/

This isn't the same mapping that is used in Protege 3.  I believe that
the only real difference between the mapping above and the mapping
used in Protege 3 is how annotations are mapped into OWL.

Cheers,

Matthew