[protege-owl] Ontology Deployment

Jibbi najeeb at
Wed Jan 23 08:07:33 PST 2008

I’ve developed ontology and want to deploy on any free available web
location, from where I’ll be able to call my ontology concepts and use them
in other developing ontologies under protégé platform.

1.	Is there any free server available (for research purpose) where i can
deploy my ontology
2.	how can i deploy my ontology from protégé

 thankful in advance

Najeeb Elahi

Sent from the Protege - OWL mailing list archive at