[protege-owl] Stack Overflow

Kormann, Joseph joseph.kormann at lmco.com
Thu Jan 24 05:40:08 PST 2008

No information from the group? I suspect it's the start-of-semester
ramp-up lag.

Here's related question: I don't get the stack overflow using the
"RDF/XML" language type so I'm looking to use that for the problem code.
Is there a read or write method where it discovers the correct language
type, "RDF/XML" or "RDF/XML-ABBREV"? I want to have the piece of
software that was throwing the stack be able to send it's OWL to another
program to interpret and do analysis.

Thanks.

java.util.regex.Pattern$GroupHead.match(Pattern.java:4575)