[protege-owl] [POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] SPARQL problem

Медведева Юлия shante.mail at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 10:57:09 PST 2008

Greetings,

I have some troubles with one of my SPARQL queries.
My test ontology contain:
- two classes
- one individual in each class linked together by symmetric relationship

I run this SPARQL query on my ontology:

PREFIX fl: <http://www.owl-ontologies.com/Ontology1201124199.owl#>
SELECT ?x ?y ?w
WHERE
{
   ?x rdf:type fl:Class_1.
   ?x ?y ?w.
   ?w rdf:type fl:Class_2.
}

And its works perfectly:
x       |y                                  |       w
-----+---------------------------------------------+--------
I_1  |   myObjectProperty <-> myObjectProperty  |    I_2

But when I add new value to DataProperty of any Individuals my query
fail with this error:
"Query failed:
 rethrew: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException:
"hello"@en^http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string is not a URI node"

When I clean DataProperty... all working again.

Please help me to solve this problem.
Protege 3.3 (418)
Pellet 1.5.1

PS. My test ontology is attached to this mail

Julia   shante.mail at gmail.com