[protege-owl] Duration of Years Months Days Hours (or time)

Matsokis Aristeidis aristeidis.matsokis at epfl.ch
Fri Jan 25 06:14:33 PST 2008

Dear All,

I am new in the protégé society…

I have been working on an ontology describing a product and its components.

For each component I am interested into knowing up to the hour time of its working hours to track several values. I have given them a datatype property birthDateTime and another one currentYearDateTime with xsd: date time as range.

I have tried this:

name(?x, ?n)  ∧  birthDateTime(?x, ?y)  ∧  currentDateTime(?x, ?z)  ∧  swrlb:subtractDatetimesYieldingDayTimeDuration(?age, ?z, ?y) → sqwrl:select(?x, ?n, ?y, ?z, ?age)

My aim is to:

1. Exact duration in the form Years Months Days Time

2. Renew currentDateTime automatically (optional)

Could anyone help me?

Any suggestion is welcome, thanks a lot in advance!

Aristeidis

Aristeidis MATSOKIS
PhD Student- Research Assistant
EPFL STI-IPR-LICP